From Classic to Widget Template

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have a sense of achievement today!


But I definitely didn't complete any of my projects. I did something happier than that.

Ya, you'll tell me nothing can be worse than a project.

Ok, if your eyes are sharp enough, you'll notice some modifications in the blog. It's not a change of blog skin coz I totally love the one that I designed myself (which is this larhs).



I added blog pager, post counts and some new functions.

I've been analyzing how to add blog pager and post counts for a very long time can. At least half a year...

But I still did it. It took me around a day, coz I need to do all those sizing, formatting, etc.

But there will still be minor changes when I have the time.

Coz I need to start my projects now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad