Stupid caller with no inference skills

Friday, May 22, 2009

I hate this woman who keeps calling my house to look for my dad to promote things to him. That's already the 4th time that she've called.

And blame it on her luck, I answered the phone everytime.

She kept wanting to get my dad's mobile no. so that she can disturb my dad. She has a foreign accent and that's why I knew it couldn't be my dad's customer. Anyway, how can one be so stupid to keep calling at the time when my dad is always not home?! C'mon, you called 3 times and my dad is not at home. So obviously he won't be home even when you call the 100th time can. Can can can?!

Anyway, she is very suay to call my house when:
  • there's no one to answer the phone except for me
  • I'm in the midst of washing my hands with soap (means I have to wash very quickly)
  • I've just had Napfa test on Wed (means it's pain to walk fast but have to walk fast)
  • my show is starting and I dun like to waste time to talk on the phone
So under those circumstances, my mood wasn't too good and I scolded her.

Lol. Seems like my temper not very good...

I told her not to call my house again as that was already the 4th time and my dad won't be interested in what she's got to say and so, I won't be giving her my dad's mobile no. Then she said "Ok ok, sorry, thank you."

I wasn't at all interested in her apologies can. I hung up the phone.

I'm so gonna yell at her if she's going to call again.

***

Alright, back to Napfa test.



My legs are now very pain and I need to hold on to something whenever I get up or down.

The way down the interchange stairs today was a disaster. I could have almost dropped dead. One auntie seemed to be walking faster and more comfortably than me can.

And XiaoBai will definitely win me in a race if she ever can overcome the phobia of walking outside her boundary.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad