Lolli Is Cute!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The 2 tests were finally over today. And when I was revising yesterday night, I came upon my O'Levels target that was done in 2006. Apparently, it's still in my room. Dunno for what also.


I really used this target thingy when preparing for my exams 3 yrs ago can...

***

In today's lecture, LJS was mentioned.


So I had cravings for it again. Like after so long...


Is it my imagination or are their portions really getting smaller?

***

When I alighted from the bus, a couple asked me where blk 652 was. I really didn't know. But I was being friendly and pointed in front. I mean, the blk numbers won't differ too much from where we were standing (blk 651) right.

But I started to feel guilty when I left coz they thanked me so sincerely lor. So I kept looking out for 652. Conclusion is it is just opposite my blk can. That means I was supposed to say beside. But they were probably too in front that I couldn't find them. Made me even guiltier.

Hahahaha. I dunno my neighbourhood well!

***

Watched the repeat of 模范棒棒堂. I got a total surprise can.

THERE'S A DOG IN THE SHOW FOR 1 WHOLE HOUR!


See, the dog (named Lolli) even had its own chair. So cute larhs.


Haha. It swayed along with the music. I love its blur face.

I'm not too sure if it's a Chow Chow. But if it is, then it's gonna grow very big. But at least it's super cute now. :)

***
Very hooked on Bejeweled for the past dunno-how-many weeks. Can they dun forever start a new tournament and erase my high score very week uh... Irritating, you know.


I broke my record of getting 18 Powers. But then the score is so low. What is this uh!

175K medal next...

Sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad