PH Work

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Worked yesterday. I had to sit there and learn about the new menu. Maybe it's because of the experience, so I just picked things up fast. The menu was also more detailed, so no one asked for explanations, which saved me from memorizing a lot. Even if anyone asked, I may just rephrase it from the menu. Haha.

There's a new ice-cream flavour - called Apricot. It tasted fine. Actually, I didn't intend to try it, but gave it a go in the end. Later customer ask me then how...


I'd have tried it almost automatically if I knew Apricot looks just like a peach.


When I was finding the picture of apricot, I came across this hamster, who happens to have the same name. So cute!


I wouldn't have tried Mango & Passion fruit ice-cream if I knew Passion Fruit looks so disgusting! I wonder they use which part to make the ice-cream. None looks edible to me leh.

It's great to go back to work and chat with them. And I got to learn how to do those creations - which is like dunno when lah, coz I'm working so little. Anyway, I think I'm old. Too long never work le. Stand a few hours then must rest a bit. Haha. I think my next day of work should be in 2 weeks time, coz I've to prepare for my ICAs.

At this kind of free time, I should be doing my marketing project... :x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad