What Happens in Vegas

Friday, May 16, 2008

Wednesday was a super long school day; I couldn't even stay awake while watching my show. It was all because of the makeup lecture that was 3 hours after last lesson. Anyway, we always have something to do lah. This time round, it was movie!


What Happens in Vegas

Heard of this movie and saw the trailer, but never thought of watching it. And I do laugh at comedies, just like any other ordinary people. I just dun laugh out that loud. I always think those people who likes to talk during the movie is actually making noise. You know, I dun go to cinemas for the atmosphere. I go for the movie.

Anyway, I'm going back to work le. I can actually work today, but just dun have the mood to. And I'll be working on Vesak Day. Haha. I know nothing of the new menu. So I wonder what can I do there. And they are owing me my pay. I'll see what I can do to get back what's mine. :x

Condolences to the people who were victims of the Sichuan earthquake. Do try to help by donating some money to them. I'll be doing so too. =)

WORLD PEACE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad