Sunday Folks

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Desserts at Sunday Folks, a place that serves really good waffles and soft serve.


Pretty toppings and labels.

Love the cafe interior.

Rich Cognac Chocolate Ganache Cake How I wish we weren't that full so that I could try this rich and chocolaty cake.

Hot Cocoa Sigh at how hot chocolate drinks always have better coffee art than my cappuccinos.

Tokyo Yuzu Cheesecake Glad the birthday cake tasted good!

Belgian waffles with dark chocolate soft serve, fresh berries and lavender konnyaku toppings I really love the dark chocolate soft serve flavour, plus the combination with my favourite waffles is just so awesome.

Belgian waffles with earl grey lavender soft serve, fresh berries and yuzu kanten toppings Their toppings are very unique too - lavender, yuzu, honeycomb and nougatine, etc.

Proof shot of how long we took to take photos haha.

I'll be back again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad