Haha Thai

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Went back to Haha Thai for dinner. Their Thai food is really quite good although I can't deny that it was the red velvet lava cake that brought me back.

Tom Yum Soup This soup is served complimentary, and is something that I look forward to each time because it's so good.

Lime Juice
 
Thai Fried Fish Cake This is also complimentary because we spent a certain amount.


Pandan Chicken I haven't had this in a long time so it tasted pretty good.
  
Boneless Thai Wings My favourite! If only it comes in bigger portions...
 

Sambal Kang Kong I can forget to order everything but definitely not this.

Salted Egg Lobster The lobster is quite small so this dish was wiped out quite quickly.

Deep Fried Seabass The chilli sauce that came with it was spicy and shiok.

Pineapple Fried Rice This is a must-order at Thai restaurants right.


Stir Fry Glass Noodles I'm not a fan of glass noodles but this was good.

Tapioca in palm sugar

Red Velvet Lava Cake I super love this lava cake, especially when eating it with the cream cheese that was oozing out. Also, the coconut ice-cream went along quite well with red velvet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad