Hong Kong 2015 (Day 3 of 5)

Saturday, March 19, 2016

7 September 2015

Tim Ho Wan (Sham Shui Po Station) - website

Got the wrong opening hours from an outdated review and ended up being one of the first few in queue. People must be thinking that I'm a hardcore dim sum fan.

Prawn Dumpling

Pork Dumpling with Shrimp

Spring Roll

Pan Fried Carrot Cake

Baked Bun with BBQ Pork. I don't eat pork but I loved this legendary bun!

Tonic Medlar and Osmanthus Cake

agnes b. café l.p.g. (Causeway Bay Station) - website


Pretty desserts on display. How I wished I could eat all of them!

This pretty dessert is called Paris. What an apt name!

Mak’s Noodles (Tsim Sha Tsui Station)

Shrimp Wanton Noodle Soup is not bad. The portion is small but surprising filling.

Century Egg & Pork Congee

Oh! Cow (Tsim Sha Tsui Station) - website


I lol-ed at this ice-cream's name - 风牛牛.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad