Montana Brew Bar

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Early dinner at Montana Brew Bar. I love how it is conveniently located in POMO but the cafe is relatively small, so it could be quite hard to get a table.

Mocha

I'm quite irritated that my cappuccino is almost always the smallest cup on the table.

Ordered one of their signature item - Truffle Mac & Cheese 2.0! Every bite of the waffle has loads of mac and cheese with truffle taste. It's just nice for sharing cuz I probably can't finish this on my own.

Red Velvet Waffle Stack is soooooo good! The waffle might be a little too crispy but that doesn't matter because the 2 scoops of vanilla bean ice-cream were huge, the cream cheese was nice and there's a whole bottle of maple syrup on each table. Can't ask for more!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad