Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory + Lady M

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Lunch at Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory (313@Somerset).

I was so excited to know that this Korean fried chicken chain has come to Singapore because I first had it in Korea last year and it was so awesome.

Having tried the authentic Crispy Fried Chicken in Korea, we ordered something different instead - the highly-raved Nest Snow Chicken, which is a brilliant combination of fried chicken tenders in cream sauce with sweet potato salad and a swirl of whipped cream.

Desserts at Lady M (Orchard Central) after that because a leisure lunch just doesn't end without some sweet guilt.

Cafe Mocha

Chocolate Mille Crepe is only available at this outlet, so it's definitely worth the try. In my opinion, their signature vanilla flavour is better though.

Tarte au Citron cuz I'm a huge fan of desserts that have a touch of sourness.

Oh and I heard that my favourite Red Velvet Cake is back on the shelves, yay!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad