Supply & Demand + Max Brenner

Sunday, April 26, 2015

After using the previous blog layout for close to 4 years, I finally took time to recreate something new. I'm glad my HTML knowledge is still in me. And while looking back, I was stunned that I have been blogging since 11 years ago.

So now I present you with larger images, simplified layout and new content!

Supply & Demand was almost full house when I went there without a reservation. Hence I was seated near high human traffic but the food certainly made up for it.

Fresh Lime Fizz, which was very diluted towards the bottom.

Garlic Truffle Fries. The taste was there but I'm not a fan of chunky cut fries. I prefer thin cut ones.


Choice of chicken prepared the way the chef decides. We ended up with roast chicken, which was surprisingly good.

Frutti di mare alla panna e aglio (Garlic infused cream sauce with mixed seafood). I had my seafood substituted with just prawns and so it might look plain but trust me, the cream sauce was amazing.

We then headed to Max Brenner Chocolate Bar.  No meal is complete without desserts, right?

Pure Chocolate Truffle Granita and Banana Split Latte in unique Alice cups. The other side of the cup reads "DRINK ME".

Sharing (tasting for two). I'm sure Max Brenner could come up with something better than this very literal name, which simply suggests it's all tasting portions of almost whatever is on the menu.


The spread includes chocolate fondue, ice-cream waffle and chocolate sponge cake among many others.

Last but not least, here's a strawberry posing for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad