HOUSE at Dempsey

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Christmas dinner with the family at HOUSE at Dempsey, a cafe tucked in a corner of Dempsey Hill.

We reached there while it was drizzling so the whole place did feel a little romantic lol.


Curry Mustard Fries. I just can't emphasise enough how good this is.

Asian Sliders


Taro Fries that came with the above Asian Sliders. I don't like taro but the fries is so awesome. Now I know why HOUSE has a full page of menu on the fries alone.

Bay Prawn Capellini. This was a little disappointment cuz it tasted like fried beehoon. Or maybe I just don't like capellini.

Honey Chicken Thigh. It looked burnt but it isn't.

Pork Cutlet (I think so).

Love this Key Lime Pie! It's like eating my favourite meringue tart.

Warm Chocolate Toffee Cake, which is also good.

And then it's the 3 lovely cups of cappuccino with 3 different types of latte art. I'm impressed.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad