Starbucks & Thai Accent

Friday, March 01, 2013

So I'm trying out a new design for my photos on this post cuz I've been using the old design for very long. More orange!

As usual, this is a very backdated post.

Had Starbucks coffee and desserts with my family at Vivocity. Oh and I just love the Starbucks card. Gotta go redeem my free Venti-sized coffee!

 Blueberry Muffin

 Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake

Cafe Latte

 
Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino

 Chocolate Molten Cake

After that was dinner at Thai Accent.

Pineapple Fried Rice with Prawns

Deep-fried Garoupa topped with Garlic and Thai Chilli Sauce

Stir-fried Kang Kong with Shrimp Paste

Stir-fried Sweet and Sour Chicken

 
Claypot Glass Noodle with Prawns and Sliced Pork

I'm not going back there because I think the food is not nice. Even my favourite Kang Kong veggies don't taste nice...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad