Client Appreciation Night

Monday, March 04, 2013

Had my hotel's Client Appreciation Dinner few days before Christmas. And here I have some pretty pictures of the buffet line from the photographer. :)

 Salad

 
Ham

 
I had many of these fat prawns.

 
Mussels and crayfish

 
Hot items

 
Roasted turkey

 
Pasta live station. This is absolutely my favourite cuz I'm so into pastas recently. Awesome that they had chilli padi and prawns to go along.

 
And finally the desserts! The desserts were placed near the entrance and I kept thinking about the desserts even before starting on the main buffet.

 The Christmas logcake was absolutely fantabulous!

 Mini cupcakes

Beautiful waffles and marshmallows to go along with the chocolate fondue fountain.

 Assorted cakes and shooters.

Happy day everyone~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad