Universal Studios Singapore

Friday, March 29, 2013

Won 2 tickets to Universal Studios Singapore during my company's Dinner & Dance lucky draw last year.

Here we go!

The photo that every USS visitor will have in his/her camera.

Had lunch at Malaysian Food Street. The Prawn Noodle Soup was great but the Nasi Lemak and Penang Char Kway Teow was URGH. I still prefer those cooked in local style.

It's totally beautiful inside.



TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle was totally awesome! This 3D thrill ride was really thrilling and so real. The reversing and turning were especially good!

Lights, Camera, Action! was awesome as well. The hurricane effect as so real. Wanted to take photos of the props and setting in the studio but I was afraid my camera would get wet cuz I dun know when the fake rain will come.

Battlestar Galactica. The ride for the brave.

USS trophies! Would love to get a few but the statues were all the same. So it's kind of meaningless even though the wordings are different.

My favourite place in USS - Celebrity Cafe and Bakery.

Apple Crumble

Mango Cake

Waffle with Chocolate ice-cream and Maple Syrup

White Albacore Tuna Salad Sandwich. It's so so good. Better than Subway hehe.

I dunno what happened to my pictures of the coffees...

This random lady was blowing bubbles and I almost walked into one.


Luckily it wasn't raining on that day. We spent almost a day there.

Gelato!

The last stop was Candylicious. What a sweet place!



Reese's has just got to be my favourite chocolate brand. Everything comes in orange!

Next attraction to go would be the S.E.A. Aquarium!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad