Fish & Co @ The Glass House

Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's another BSC gathering on last Wednesday. :)

Actually, I prefer to dine together than have outings under the hot hot sun... Hehe.

So I went home after my morning shift and met the rest after a short nap and some TV...

***

When we were on an escalator at Dhoby Ghaut, a very very funny scene happened. Syam wanted to call LiLing and so said out her name. But then, a businessman was actually in between both of them. And the funny part was that the man actually replied to Syam by saying 'Ya?'.

I happened to be so lucky to witness everything. I heard the man's reply and saw Syam's expression. Then I quickly turned in front and started laughing. Caden was probably thinking why I was suddenly laughing so hard.

I'm still laughing at this scene now.


Rainbow on 25 Feb.

Had Fish & Co @ The Glass House for dinner. As usual, we still talked, joked and laughed a lot.


Sauces...


Seafood Platter for Two


Swordfish Collar


The Best Fish & Chips in Town! X5


Sambal Fish


New York Fish & Chips


Cola something... or something cola?


As usual, my fave - Iced Latte. But it kind of looks like Iced Milo here...


Some blend...


Me, Syam, LiLing, ChienTing and Caden.


ShuAi, JunHong, Me, Syam and Caden.


JunHong and Me.


Caden and Me.


Me and Cindy.


ShuAi and Me.


Everybody!

Fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad