Sentosa with BSC

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ok best. My entries are starting to be not chronicled. What to do... End of BSC marks the start of MSC. I still continue to sleep through TV programs. And I always wake up only after the program has ended.

When will this kind of life end?!

***
Back to original topic.

Went to Sentosa with BSC friends and others on 8 Feb, which was around 1 week ago.

Ya, I went Sentosa. A bit unbelievable huh.



Spent a lot of time on waiting for some people...


Some played volleyball in the morning.


Some used it as a soccer ball in the evening...


Some even played Blackjack on the sands... :p


ChienTing and Me.


Me and LiLing.


So many havaianas.


Me and Cindy.


Went KM8 after that. I kept to the promise I made to myself. No drinking. (:

***

I always stand firm on my grounds. If I ever do the opposite, I suppose I'll need some serious thinking. So, let me be what I am.:)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ha...i like ur photos...cause can see how good you are easily!^^...wanna come to Australia for holiday??hah....waiting for you=]...pei yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thx! I also wanna find you there, but maybe you can treat me there? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure=]...and if i go s'pore...its ur turn...^__^

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad