Sorbet is refreshing!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's been exactly 2 weeks since I've last worked. There are so many new promotions each time I go back. And I think the promotion will be over after working for maybe once or twice...

Ice-creams were so hard yesterday can. But R&R is forever so soft. Blend into shake better lor.


2 pints for only $25 (comes with a free cooler bag). I think it's $25 coz it's HD's 25th anniversary.


Mango Sorbet, Tiramisu, Vanilla Caramel Brownie and Cookies Chocolate. Mango Sorbet is REFRESHING. The others are still as good. But where's my all time fave - Midnight Cookies & Cream?!

***

Long time never post photos of XiaoBai le. She's getting more loved day by day, except for some scoldings here and there.


This is one example of why I scold her. Give her a complete sheet of newspaper and she has to bite it. Pop her head out somemore. She thinks it's a blanket can. -.-"


The orange thing is her food. It's supposed to be of a small round shape, with diameter not more than 1cm. I hate the shape, coz it looks like an earthworm can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad