The Pink Panther 2

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Got back my results for my first stopover - BSC HumanLink. I'm very happy and contented about it. All those extra time spent there was not wasted. Good good. But I'm starting to worry that things in MSC may not go that well, especially when ... ... ...

***

Alright, so April came to find me in Gio on Monday. We talked all the way can. From the end of my shift till I rushed to catch my bus home.

Watched The Pink Panther 2 at Cineleisure. I can still remember how I used to laugh at the first sequel.


I love that slang of Inspector Clouseau, but I can't imagine how it'd be like if there are no subtitles eh...

We had Fish & Chips meal delivered to our seats during the movie. But it was damn cold in there. So I felt hungry; I wasn't even full in the first place.

So we went LJS for my cravings. I've eaten LJS for super many times, but that's the first time I've actually dined there. And luckily I did, coz the chicken wasn't fried properly. So April helped me to tell the staff coz I seldom complain. Hehe. At most is say a lot of bad things after that only lor. Ok, but anyway, they exchanged a super duper small piece of chicken can. Not that I want a full set. But there's no service recovery at all lor. And they didn't even return me my chilli that I squeezed on the plate. When I asked for it, the staff looked displeased. Hello, that's your job.

TCC after that. Same drinks ordered. Maybe can refer to archives too.


My Iced Kaffello Latte. I was so full that I practically stared at the latte for the longest time ever.


April's Mighty Joe Young.


Random.


Random random.

***

Haiz, the english songs in my mp3 are retros can. Why can't play chinese ones in Gio... :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad