HSA Field Trip

Friday, January 23, 2009

Went to Health Sciences Authority (HSA) for our BSC Field Trip on Wednesday. It was really an experience, except that I still didn't donate blood. Haa. Maybe I'll do so one fine day, since a unit of blood can save 3 lives.


While waiting for the bus...


Mira and Me.


On the bus.


Mira, Me, ChienTing and LiLing.


BSC group photo!


During the talk.

I'd have hated this field trip if not for some of our team mates, coz they wanted to donate blood. And it's not good (coz the HSA people said donor's health is their priority) to dance after that, coz blood takes around 72 hours to replenish fully. We dun want any fainting.

SO WE CAN GO HOME DIRECTLY AFTER HSA, instead of going back to school for 2 hours of practice. Best! But the bus journey home was extremely long. I dozed off quite a few times. Hehe.

I'm starting to hate the Variety Show EVEN MORE. It just kept ruining my plans and making me staying longer in school. Sick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad