CNY 2009

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Year this year was not too bad. 初一 was just about going relatives' house to 拜年. I was at my another grandma's house on 初二 for a few hours and then I went to Changi Airport with my aunts...

Had dinner at Swensen's. These were what we ordered...


Fish & Chips X3


Crayfish Pasta


Breaded Chicken Meuniere


Fish Baked Rice


Pesto Salmon Sauté

We also ordered Swensen's Combo and Mini Ham & Cheese Burger. Then we had desserts...


Coit Tower


Swensen's Banana Split


Merri-Mint

Shopped at T3 after that. Not a lot of shops leh. But anyway, I realized that my relatives all ask me the same questions.

***

BSC attachment is coming to an end soon. Some of us dun really want to leave, coz we've already learnt the ropes and met nice friends. It's so different from the first few weeks where we were all so stressed up can. Next stopover is at MSC. It'll be another mini BSC team.

The rehearsal was "... ... ..." Waiting time down the stage is longer than the time spent on the stage. Even if we went on stage, it doesn't mean that we can start. I waited until I took a short nap. Great.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad