Happy Anniversary!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Went to Fairmont Hotel for a short stay on last Saturday to celebrate my parent's wedding anniversary. We got a room with good city view, although the nicest part of the room may just be the washroom.


The washroom is nice coz of it's glassy look.


Nice shot of water droplets. Heheh.


This is an auto starbust (coz of the mirror). Not I photoshop de...

Some city views and scenery...


Civilian War Memorial


Merlion


Singapore Flyer


Esplanade


Suntec






I couldn't really get clear night views.




We had buffet dinner at Plaza Market Café. There are quite a few dishes which are very very nice. All those curry noodle, cold prawns, dunno-wat-fish and DURIAN PUDDING. It's made of real durian fresh. Mama mia!


Had the complimentary chocolate cake (from Prego) as breakfast the next morning.

Went for shopping spree after checking out.

My XiaoBai misses me when she didn't see me for one whole day can. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad