Eat so much for what!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Worked today.

I queued for almost an hour to bank in. My first hour just went by like that...

And the ice-creams were all damn hard.

There's this customer whom I was super fed-up with. Luckily that was the last order and I could leave after that. She requested to change topping, but my manager forgot to write down. But I can always add it later right. Then she came to the counter and reminded us that she changed topping but still wants the usual amount of whipped cream.

You dunno what is USUAL AMOUNT, so just shut up!

I'm already trying to be nice to give you 2 more big dollops of cream and you are still not satisfied. End up, my manager have to squeeze 6 more big dollops for you. No wonder you are so fa*.

Then it's the usual play and work with the rest. I can finally work my 8 hours.

The first time you said that, it came true.
But now that you said that again, I'm not at all hopeful.
But I still hope it will...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad