Whisk & Paddle

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Brunch at Whisk & Paddle, a cafe by the river. I thought it was very far but there was a direct bus from my area, so I guess I'll be back again.

Cappuccino Colourful cup, saucer and old school gem biscuits.

Mango Peach Smoothie Looks so good that I regretted not ordering it.

Ol’Fashion Vanilla Milkshake So I was told the cup comes from Ikea.


Oriental Wings The Thai chilli dip was so good.

Ham & Pineapple Thin Crust I'm not a fan of thin crust pizza but this was quite good.

Macaroni & Cheese This can never go wrong.

Whisk Breakfast Plate Fit for a king because it includes: scrambled eggs, smoked pork sausage, streaky bacon, roasted potatoes, roasted cherry vine tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, toasts and flavoured butter.

Berries Rose Tart This is the reason I wanted to visit the cafe.


Tropical Brûlée Chocolate waffles yum yum!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad