Hyde & Co + Twenty Grammes

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Brunch at Hyde & Co., a contemporary English-themed cafe that I've always wanted to go.


Little touch to make the visit personal and warmly.


Artisan Tea What a pretty porcelain tea set.


Cappuccino Coffee looking good (but probably only because there's a teapot in the background).


The Big Ben Poached eggs ahhh!


Toad In The Hole I love this superb combination of egg in the hole, mushroom confit, aged cheddar, and house Arrabiata served on toast!

Desserts at Twenty Grammes.

Charcoal Waffle with Salted Egg Yolk Sauce This is my first salted egg yolk waffle!

Let the flow begin~

I'm not a fan of salted egg yolk so I find the taste too overpowering. But I'm pretty sure salted egg yolk lovers will like this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad