Last Day of Exam!!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Lunched at Marina Square's Pasta de Waraku on the last day of exam.

I need to go hide cuz this post is up only now when I've already received my results quite long ago... :/


Iced Lemon Tea

Corn Soup. This must be cooked from some instant mix. The powder bits or whatever is still there.

Amelia and Me

Amelia and Cordelia

Cordelia and Me

Seafood Soup Pasta. Their prawns shrank! They used to be so BIG.

Sukiyaki Pasta

Mushroom Pasta

Prawn Gratin. This is the worst I've ever eaten. The cheese is SO SOUPY. I feel like I can drink up the cheese. The manager said it's SUPPOSED to be like that cuz they changed a new type of cheese or whatever. I think they should change their chefs instead.

I used to love their gratin... ><

So I regretted going there just to use up my voucher. I'm never going back to that outlet again. And I'll have to consider if I'm ever going to their other outlets again...

Anyway, it was a Tuesday, meaning there are pint discounts for HD members. But I coincidentally met my manager and got staff discount instead hehe.

Btw, HD has this new flavour called Crème Brûlée. The taste is good but it tastes differently when it's cold. Haha you guys should go try it out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad