Korean Lessons

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Took up survival Korean lessons with Cordelia last month. There are 3 levels altogether but we only went for the first level and omg, it was sufficient for me. I can read and write in Korean already. And because I watch a lot of KDramas and listen to a lot of KPop, I can understand the meaning of simple phrases and words here and there.

According to the Korean teacher, my Korean name is 허원릉 (Heo Won-Reung) / 진 (Jean). And my Japanese twitter friend told me my Japanese name is ジーン (Jean). ^^

Reading and writing of Korean words is actually very simple. I mastered the art of it within 3 lessons lol. It's actually a mix-and-match game of 21 vowels and 19 consonants, of which you place the characters at the top, bottom, left or right, to form a word.

Okay, enough.

We went to have lunch at Swensen's @ Junction 8 after the first lesson.

Spice 'N' Chic

Breaded Chicken Meuniere

Chicken Baked Rice

Chocolate Crunch

여러분 잘자요 ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad