Happy Birthday to Leeteuk!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Today is Leeteuk's birthday.

Apparently, he is still awake now coz he is still blogging.

No wonder he's always so tired...


Happy Birthday!


First Super Junior song I knew was Sorry Sorry. I'd always wait for their very short MV to be shown on Ch V before going to sleep at 12am.


First Super Junior member I knew was Leeteuk coz he looks like 小煜. Then I realised he is better. Lol. But that doesn't mean 小煜 not good hor...


I've been listening to Korean songs lately and Korean music is really very nice. Gee, Lies, Mirotic, To Empty Out, Eve Warning, Stand by Me, Fight the Bad Feeling, all of SJ songs and many more.

I can't believe I'm listening to songs that I dun understand and even memorising the lyrics...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad