Project-cum-Cakes

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Project meetup with QianYu, LinJuan and JunXian on Wednesday and it's at Northpoint again. Heheh.

We discussed at Burger King without ordering anything and went Bakerzin for their cakes promo after that.


Cookies & Cream Cheesecake


Chocolate Amer

Just top up an additional $1.90 for coffees, teas or freezes. I dun normally top up for drinks, coz most shops have only the choices of hot black/white coffees and packet teas. But Bakerzin is different. You can choose from from a few kinds of iced coffees and gourmet teas. Nice.


Iced Latte


Iced Mocha


Iced Chocolate

And we saw a crazy hamster who was super hyperactive. I always have the sudden feeling of buying another hamster when I see those entertaining hamsters.

But then I think of XiaoBai and it's really enough. I suspect she makes friends with those irritating ants. Dunno where those stupid ants come from... :x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad