Happy Birthday to ZaiZai!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Gurlaine and I went for a meetup with our project mentor just now. It was at Jurong Point. But it's not in Jurong but Boon Lay. -.-"

Anyway, my legs feel so numb larh. I dun want to go there again...

The mentor was a nice young guy.


He bought a coffee blend for us to share although we said no. We were still thinking of whether to treat him or not lor... So paiseh.

He shared with us a lot. Luckily it's not a wasted trip for rushing to somewhere so far from school.

***

Cordelia just introduced me a website - Akinator, the Web Genius. Try it! Coz it's so true. Just think of a character in mind, be it your idol or even your brother. It all came out the right character no matter how many times I've tried for each. There's quite a few questions combination that will be asked but it'll still be true.

This is so much more fun than Bejeweled. Lol.

Initially, I didn't know what character the "Aladdin" was referring to. So I anyhow answered and he got angry. Red face me!

I officially started thinking of my character after that...

I was really thinking of ZaiZai can. But the fourth question asked if the character is a Korean. I thought he was so clever and know I like Super Junior too. So I thought might as well start with them first.

And it came out the correct one!


Leeteuk!
Determining question (I think so): Is your character the boss of a team?

So I was very happy and I started thinking about ZaiZai again. And then the fourth question comes again. Is it from Korea? Chey! It's just a standard question. If you said no, then he will just ask issit from another country.


Vic!
Determining question (I think so): Is your character the youngest in his band or group?


Jolin!
Determining question (I think so): Is your character famous because of the way she dances?


Eunhyuk
Determining question (I think so): Is your character a rap singer?

Ok, these are not my only idols. There's so many more...

One thing good about this website is that they all put nice photos of my idols.

And today is ZaiZai's 28th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY IDOL (for 9 years and counting)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad