Another Night at the Airport

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Went Changi Airport T3 yesterday to meet up with April. We met on the bus there. Such a coincidence. Haha.


Dinner at Lerk Thai. They are now having this value meal for 2 pax at $18.80++.


Nice lights and Thai songs were played...


Menu


Crackers


Green Papaya Salad


Tom Yam Chicken Soup


Green Curry Chicken


Fried Kang Kong with Belachan!!!!


Crispy Omelette with Crabmeat


Thai Tapioca with Coconut Cream


I realised the dishes were served according to the sequence of the set menu...

Actually, we should have ordered Set B instead of A, but I sort of lost my sense when I saw Kang Kong, only realising towards the end of the meal that we could have got the Kai Lan changed to my Kang Kong.

-.-"

And right after the very full dinner, we proceeded to next door for coffee...


Coffees and desserts at TCC.


That corner used to be quiet...


April's Frosty Bailey





My Rose Juliet




Coffees!


Us!


Classic Sour Cream Cheesecake. I think I'm starting to like cheesecake...


Chocolate Grottine. Still as nice.


Cakes!

And I'm so happy that you like Super Junior's songs too! Good good.

***

They are ever so cute. They always like to dance to songs during their FM show.


Big Bang - Lies. "Crocodile" hand movement is so cool. Leeteuk so cute.


SNSD - Gee. I like the way Eunhyuk smiled when he heard Leeteuk started singing in high pitch.


Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back. Lol.

When am I gonna stop this craze...

Vanness's new Japanese songs super nice too!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad