(2/13)% of SJ. Lol.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

This is more like a mini playlist of Super Junior's song performances. Put all here and see all at one go is more convenient for me rite...

Anyway, all their posted videos are fast songs coz there's no point in showing videos of slow songs when they dance so well. And because I'm the one who is blogging, you'd most probably be hearing only fast songs.

But their slow songs are nice too.

Watch it and like it;
Not like it then watch it.

Not nice de I won't watch lor...

Anyway, their dances are really good and there are some progress in my knowledge of SJ!

I know more faces and names. My second fave is now Eunhyuk and first fave is still Leeteuk!


Leeteuk! He has dimple and is very cute. There's nothing you can't find about him - funny faces, with specs, imitating, babysitting, driving, dancing with heels, joking, etc. He keeps me entertained.


Eunhyuk! I like his raps. And he always dances when he hears music.

I've watched sooooooooooo many videos of SJ and there are so many that I can still recall, coz it's super funny.

And it's the only thing that can stop me from playing Bejeweled. Yesterday I realised that I almost forgot how to play Bejeweled well can. Got replaced by SJ le larh. Hahaha.


It's You. This is the best quality. So you can really see how well SJ dances.


YMCA. They're discussing what to dance for their concert.


Pajama Party. This is so cute. Eunhyuk rapping! Pajama ipgo~ Pagama ipgo~


Full of Happiness. Sweet song.


Rokkugo. Must watch the short clip before the actual performance. That's the limelight larhs.


Leeteuk and Eunhyuk together! Their radio program is cool larh. Whenever they play songs, they will dance to the music. They even acted as a couple in a short remake of Coffee Prince.

Ok, that's all. Let's see who is the next person that I'll blog about.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad