Lunch at The Cafe Cartel

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My friends and I went to a Christmas celebration organised by a church - City Harvest (I think so). It wasn't very good, but there was at least the christmassy atmosphere in the beginning, when everyone sang along... some christmassy songs. After the celebration at the Expo, April and I went to The Cafe' Cartel at Junction 8 for a late lunch.




This was where we sat. The sofas are comfortable, even more comfortable when we laid our backs on it after eating too much. Haha.


This is Dreamy White Chocolate something. It looked like a cold beverage in the menu, but it turned out to be a hot one.


Fish and Prawn Combo.


Chicken something something with BBQ sauce.




Paying the bill after eating. 我们不是有钱人噢,只不过那天是圣诞节.


We finished eating at 4 or 5 plus. When I went home, dinner was waiting for me. I ate very slowly so that my family won't know I ate very little. I think they thought I was very tired, so I ate little. The fact is... I'm very full. But I is really very tired wat...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. HAHA. i really had a fun day .Thx Jandy =) You make my life SHINE that day(only after that thing..hehe u know wat right).. dun forget to leave a comment or tag in my blog.. thx

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad