Job Agency

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I went to the the job agency - Recruit Express today. I think it's gonna be a futile trip again. Are job agencies that useful? I can't be too sure about it...


This is the view from the job agency. Is it S'pore River ?!

***

Went to a small shop in Bugis Junction today. I must say the attitude of that That Idiot did not improve along with the rest that are also doing sales. My friend 好心 say "Bye" to her and she said "Bye 你的死人头".

I sincerely hope that she gets sacked. Rude salesgirl!

***

Btw, I took a photo of hamsters. They are toys or maybe even cuddies. I don't know... I still think they are mice even when the word 'Hamster' is quite big. They are some evil ones too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Where u see all these toy hamham??Must tell mi ok ..i wanna see it..

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad