Library

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I hate the school library. I didn't borrow Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. That is for sure. I didn't even watch all the Harry Potter movies. How can it be that I read the thick thick thick book?? To all those who assumed that I did: You are stupid. The Old Witch is terrible, horrible... and vegetable. She is so irritating lor. In the whole library, she is the one who's making the most noise by tapping on the table, even when there is only whispering. I saw her typing. You should see it! How can a librarian type like that ????

PS: I take double maths. I know my calculations clearly. If I did borrow the book, I would have paid the loan on the first due date. But I didn't.

Go to fullsize image

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad