Tuning Piano

Monday, March 13, 2006

My computer was reformatted recently. I'm now only a little bit busy with all the resettings, since I've already did some in the morning.

I'll have to go back to school for extra lessons; Physics and Chinese, and I still don't know what to bring tomorrow.

Just now, I saw 张栋梁 at 娱乐百分百. He is so handsome, with his smile. He and the hosts were so funny and enjoying themselves in the show.

Someone came to tune my piano just now. He (or my piano) was a bit noisy lah. I told him my piano had many fingerprints, anytime at anyday, and that dust were very attracted to my piano. He then replied, "Your piano is too glossy, that's why." I thank the manufacturer for making my piano looks so glossy, but I rather not if it's causing me to be so troubled. He then told me to buy piano polish to make my piano more polished.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad