Animals

Friday, March 24, 2006

We discussed about animals in class today. I have many afterthoughts. I beg to differ when my teacher says that some people were against the keeping of wild animals in zoos. As an animal lover, I know how sad and angry it is when we see animals being abused. However, this isn't what is happening in zoos, at least to my knowledge. The zoos are spending huge amounts of money every year to support these wild animals, who may, at any time... die. In zoos, the animals are fed regularly. Yes, if they are kept in zoos, they may not know how to hunt. But, may I raise a question? In the first place, why do animals have to learn how to hunt? They hunt for food. Only idiots want to hunt when food is already in front of them, just now and later. Therefore, they live happily in zoos. In fact, keeping animals in zoos also provides knowledge and information to us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad