Chemistry practical

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today's Chemistry practical was not as bad. Urgh. I can't extinguish the lighted splint with a 'pop' sound. It's not my problem lor... Teacher also cannot. I added 2 magnesium ribbons into the unknown solution P, ended up with a vigorous reaction. Blah. I heard that we wil be doing titration in Term 3. I appreciate that.

No hope in watching Date Movie. My brother said 16 years old is considered only after my birthday, not the year. By the way, he said it was a bit disgusting. I think he is signalling me not to watch it. Because it is a sexual humour comedy!?

Tomrrow's the last day of extra lessons. It's already close to the end of holidays, and I still have not completed my homework(s). I'm glad I have some-things to keep me busy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad