Poulet & Tiong Bahru Bakery

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dinner at Raffles City's Poulet, my favourite place for amazing french roast chicken.

 
Gratin of potato and sweet corn. How I wished Truffle Mashed Potato was still in the menu.

Prawn Fritters that tasted so-so only.

The favourite Poulet Roti with awesome (and never sufficient) mushroom chardonnay sauce!

I'm all against serving the whole chicken in such a ugly pot. And in this matter of fact, I'm never ordering whole chicken again. I'll stick to having half chicken, which is served on a nicer plate.

Desserts at Tiong Bahru Bakery.

Cafe Mocha

Cappuccino. I think coffee art makes coffee look tastier.

Lemon Curd Tart. The lemon is super sour but I like.

Mixed Berries Crumble Tart

Happy times :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad