Addictions Cafe & Lady M

Monday, October 06, 2014

I think I'm hanging out at Marina Square too much.

Dinner at Addictions Cafe & Remedy Bar after work.

Truffle fries with parmesan cheese shavings. Super good!

Seafood pasta with tiger prawn in tomato sauce

Half spring chicken in pommery mustard with french beans and seasonal vegetable

Desserts at Lady M Confections.

Their signature Vanilla Mille Crêpe definitely did not disappoint!

How could I not order my favourite Red Velvet Cake?! This is officially my favourite place to have a red velvet cake!

Ordered the Checkers Cake cuz of the checkerboard appearance. It's actually just a normal sponge cake with chocolate ganache.

 
Cafe Mocha 

Cappuccino

 
A sinful indulgence :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad