Chock Full of Beans @ Changi Village

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Yes, it's cafe-hopping time again. This time round at Chock Full of Beans.


I've always thought I won't travel for food. I'm totally not those who will go to a particular restaurant or hawker centre on the other side of Singapore just to eat (and queue) for any famous food. But here I am, always hunting for new cafes in the most ulu areas with my road-savvy friends and GPS. 

Pikachu cappuccino

Girl cappuccino

I forgot to order iced coffee that comes with 3D latte art. But these are equally good!

Penne with Salmon in Tomato Cream Sauce. I think I can still remember the taste cuz it's super nice!

Linguine Aglio Olio with Prawns. Super nice too!

Snoopy Cheesecake. We were sitting beside the Christmas tree, which explains the beautiful bokeh effects on the background.

Bear Dark Chocolate Cake

It's always good to end off a good meal with good desserts :)

I would love to go back but... it's so far.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad