The Ground Cafe & Bar @ Katong

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Lunched at The Ground Cafe & Bar before visiting little Cara at the petshop again. I went with a purpose this time round, and that is to reserve that pretty little thing.

 We were the only customers at noon cuz I think they are more of a bar than cafe.

Cappuccino

Mocha. The coffee art is really nice cuz it looks kind of embossed.

Creamy Prawn Spaghetti with Lemon Zest. Quite refreshing with the lemon taste.

English breakfast. The poached eggs wasn't poached at all. The egg yolk was so hard. The muffin was super hard too.

And last but not least, home-baked chocolate cupcakes as desserts! It was great, patissier April! ;)

Overall, the food there was really so-so. But it was the most convenient cafe while walking to the petshop haha.

Here are some little cuties that might interest you.

And this is the one that interests me the most! My first photo with Cara!

Actually, I paid the deposit for Cara with only my dad and bro's consent. I sent my mum a photo of Cara but she told me not to buy. I was, however, prepared to brave the scoldings for Cara. Thank god my mum didn't scold me.

And I found out recently that she didn't agree to buying Cara because Cara's face was quite black. Hah! Anyway, Cara is my mum's biggest darling now. And her face is more brownish as she grows older.

And here's why: "Yorkies are born black with tan "points." These areas of tan are on the muzzle, on the legs, the ears, and the underside of the tail. As a Yorkshire terrier transitions from a puppy to an adult, the coat changes color, and the tan increases and gets richer with age."

She's sleeping beside me just as I'm typing this post <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad