Habitat Coffee @ Upper Thomson

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Brunched at Habitat Coffee.

Habitat Coffee is a small cafe so be there early, else be prepared to wait for long.

Cappuccino

Hot Chocolate. Love the chocolate art!

Both of us had The Big Ben. Everything came in generous portions!

 
I changed my chicken cheese sausage to sauteed mushroom.

In my opinion, Habitat Coffee serves the best all-day brunch combination. I especially love the mini potato pancakes, which tasted just like hash browns. 

Red Velvet Cake. It looks like it's a thin slice but it's quite big actually.

Ordered Black Velvet Cake because of the novelty but when it comes to taste, I'll still go for red velvet.

I'm definitely going back again, especially when it's so conveniently located.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad