Hoshino Coffee @ Plaza Singapura

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dinner at Plaza Singapura's Hoshino Coffee.

The food is great but I hate the "rule" there. I can understand if restaurants do not accept reservations during peak hours but seriously, your customers are not allowed to enter just because their dining companions are not there yet?!

What kind of service is this?! I can only sit on that pathetic bench and look at how customers after me occupy tables after tables even though I reached first.

They are treating their customers wrongly.

Okay, now to the food.


"Hoshino" blended coffee

Iced coffee in rustic cups. The mini milk and sugar syrup jugs are just too cute.

Tomato Cream “Omu” Rice with Shrimp & Mozzarella

Lobster Bisque Soup Spaghetti 

Pancake Souffle Style with Chocolate Banana. The souffle is really good!

Complimentary Matcha and Vanilla softee because of credit card's privilege :D

I will definitely go back for the food... but only during non-peak period.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad