Azur @ Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Monday, March 24, 2014

Went to Crowne Plaza Changi Airport's Azur restaurant for a fulfilling weekend buffet brunch. This is my first time there and the food was great.


Fresh seafood on ice (which were almost gone by the time I finished taking photos).

Boston lobsters

Here's our plate of seafood.

This seafood penne and its cheesy sauce is so nice that I took some every round.

A variety of sausages.

Because I'd like to show you my messy plate again ;)


I love the egg station - scrambled, poached, sunny side up, etc with toppings of your choice. 

Too much eggs lol.

Laksa is a must-have during buffets!

My rojak is always full of dough fritters and peanut nibs.

Desserts galore!

Prettily stacked profiteroles

Tiers of cupcakes. I was lucky to get the last red velvet flavour!

Little cake slices and tartlets.

Durian puffs 


 
And here's my *ahem*, beautiful dessert plate.
 
I still enjoy scooping ice-cream since my HD days.

 
There's also Chinese desserts like red bean paste pancake.

And we had a mini selfie session after walking around to digest some sin.

Purposely posting a blur photo.


Spotted the Leaning Tower of Pisa at Changi Airport haha.

Butter Studio @ Terminal 3

Had the Salted Caramel Cupcake. It tasted so-so only.

Not forgetting to pair the cupcake with a latte.

I really think Twelve Cupcakes make very nice cupcakes.

Alright, finally ending this long post! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad