Pasir Ris Farmway

Saturday, September 14, 2013

This late post came just in time cuz both my mum and dad approved me getting a puppy!!!! The feeling is so unreal! So I guess it's just a matter of time before I get my own pup cuz I'm now busy with my work and all. Hopefully by end of this year XD

So anyway, I went to Pasir Ris Farmway back in June. The weather was so bad. It was very hot when we were walking into the farmway. Then it started raining heavily after a while. And then it stopped raining. Duh. But it was still an exciting trip there cuz I can see so many cute little puppies of all breeds.

Didn't manage to take photos of every cutie I saw. But here are some:

This is a Cavoodle, a mix between a Cavalier King Charles spaniel and a poodle. Its white markings make it so special. This darling is more than $8K zomg.

This poodle is so hyperactive! Spot it's drooping ear (only 1 side)!

5 dogs in 1 picture. 

This Yorkshire Terrier puppy was very emo when kept in the cage. But she totally changed when the shop owner brought her out. A little tyrant to the older dogs.

This Maltese is such a darling! I carried it like a baby and it almost fell asleep in my arms! It's face looks kinda sad but it's actually very cute!

Pretty Yorkshire Terrier. So elegant. Look it's smiling.

Cabbed to Changi Airport for some aircon and relaxation after almost half a day with the dogs. And yea, it's TCC time again.

Iced Kafello Latte 

Caramel Hazelnut Latte 

Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti 

Seafood Au Gratin

We sat there to chat for very long till we got a second round of drinks. One of the topic we had the most laughter was: a name for my dog. 

Kuro Goma Cheese Swirl 

Spiced Cappuccino

Conclusion: DREAMS DO COME TRUE. SO KEEP DREAMING.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad