Ninethirty and Super Show 5

Monday, September 16, 2013

Attending Super Show concerts is now a yearly affair with my SJ-crazy friends. As usual, it is always so hard to secure good seats. The situation is worse this year cuz it is only a 1-day concert, and you gotta factor in the not-for-sale VIP seats and those foreign fans.

Argh.

But at least we still went for SS5 woohoo!


Had a late lunch/early dinner at Ninethirty by Awfully Chocolate at Esplanade before heading to Singapore Indoor Stadium for the 6pm concert.

Pink Salmon

Ninethirty's Souffle Omelette

In case you are just as curious as me to know how it looks like inside. It's super fluffy egg white (but quite tasteless).

Three Mushrooms Penne

Didn't get to try their desserts cuz we dun have the luxury of time. 

So off we head to the stadium. We were a lil late and had to run into the stadium because the ushers kept rushing us, saying the doors are going to be closed soon. But it hasn't even started when we reached inside.

My Leeteuk lightstick!

We didn't take many photos. I didn't even bring my camera there. I think I'm getting older and felt there's actually nothing better than to really just enjoy the show.

So I grabbed 2 pictures from the internet to show you their faces... :D

Handsome!

Handsome handsome!

Looking forward to Super Show 6 next year! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad