Random

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ok this is random, but I just felt pleased with myself yesterday for choosing the correct answer. Or guessing, if you'd call that.

It's a group activity on cross cultures. I didn't listen to this one particular question properly... but when I heard that one of the answer choice was "f you", I immediately guessed that was the answer. Vulgarities won't be part of a question unless it's the answer of course.

But then, I fail to guess the correct answer even when "bastard" came out in the next question. ><

And yes, I just said the f word is a VULGARITY and I really hate hearing it. Try your best not to say it in front of me. Tyvm.

Oh, and I've neglected my blog big time. I'll probably do some duplicate of tweets here (?).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad