My Graduation

Saturday, August 07, 2010

This is definitely by far the most delayed post. Yea, it was my poly Graduation Ceremony. Let's see... the date was May 21. About 3 months ago. XD



It's only a day to leave the school. Not your friends. So, there's nothing much actually. It's just a ceremony. In fact, I've considered myself graduated on the last day of exams. Haa.


The Ladies.


The HR Ladies


WanQi and Me.


Me, WanQi and Vanessa.


Amelia and Me.


Me and ShuXin.


Caden and Me.


Me and myself.


Amelia is missing...

IT WAS SO HOT THAT DAY AND ALL I COULD REMEMBER NOW WAS THAT IT WAS SO HOT THEN. I didn't have the mood for everything and anything.

Weather controls me.


Sunflower bouquet.


My random shot :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad