Goodbye to The Workplace

Sunday, June 20, 2010

As I've mentioned on Twitter, "It's sad when your colleagues become your friends - farewell becomes difficult."



I left because of one person and busy schedules. But when it comes to The Last Day, I was super super sad. I teared when my lovely colleagues gave me hugs and told me to keep in contact. I even said bye to that "one person". I was sort of regretting my decision on the whole of Friday. But well... not now coz I CAN SLEEP TILL I DROP! XD


I still have a hard time finding my staff pass in my bag. Same like in poly.


My free and nice milo and mocha~


My endless spazzing with my colleague. Oh, and my only source of kpop news articles in the morning.

AND OF COURSE NOT FORGETTING MY COLLEAGUES WHOM I'VE ENJOYED WORKING WITH.






I dunno why but I didn't throw away the shredded papers...


They regretted not getting an orange strap. Haha.


Thank you~! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad